What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
The Ten Laws Of Tennis Success will show you what you need to do on the tennis court, but it is in the application of those laws that you will find more ‘a-ha!’ moments than you can believe! It is a resource that you will find yourself going back to over and over when ‘problems’ in your game start to creep up
- * Mauro reveals the first 2 phases of an easy modern forehand, which involve preparation, racket drop and the role of the non-hitting arm. Plus, we check in with the pros!
- Volleys? Yup, got some pretty damn good ones on volleys if I do say so myself – stuffyou’ve probably never even dreamed of before – and there will be plenty more to come.
- Volleys? Yup, got some pretty damn goodones on volleys if I do say so myself – stuffyou’ve probably never even dreamed of before – and there will beplenty more to come.
- Wanna know how tohit a killer forehand? It’s in there. (I’ll show you the Coach Kyril Way To HittingKillerForehands. You’ll never go back to doing it your way again. Trust me.)
- Wanna know how tohit a killerforehand? It’s in there. (I’ll show you the Coach Kyril Way To HittingKillerForehands. You’ll never go back to doing it your way again. Trust me.)
- * Mauro & Kyril explain and demonstrate the three secrets on how to hit a BIG forehand – plus, they reveal how to EASILY add TONS of topspin to your shots!
- * Mauro Reveals Phase 3 of an easy, modern forehand: The swing forward, the continuing role of the non-hitting arm, the contact zone, impact & the role of the wrist.
- Findan effective, quick and easy way of taking that condensed informationand applying it to your game, without overwhelmingyourself or overcomplicating the process.
- Pay $60.00/hr to ateaching pro to validate your theories. BUT- you’d have to take theiranswers with a ‘grain of salt’, because their goalis to SELL YOU LESSONS.
- * Discover Some Really Cool Stuff About The Role Of The Grip And The Wrist When Hitting An Easy, Modern Forehand. Plus, What You Should – And Shouldn’t! – Be Doing With Them!
How much can I trust what they say?Seeing as I haven’t actually bought this product, how can I answer this one? Well, I’m sure I can find out some useful info for you to help you make your purchase. To begin with, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Coach Kyril Tennis scores an averge of 3.99, which is about averge and isn’t a cause for worry.
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Coach Kyril Tennis scores 66.96/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.coachkyriltennis.com/tenlawsv2/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $47.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: coachkyriltennis.com you’ll also be taken through to coachkyriltennis.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)